2.25.2011

Lovely Blog Award

I'd like to thank Megan at A Cover Lover for this award!




To accept the awards, one has to follow some rules:

1. Thank the person who gave them to you and link back to their blog
2. Post 7 random facts about yourself
3. Pick 15 other blogs to pass the award onto

My seven facts:

 uNo: I don't like popcorn flavored Jelly Beans
dOs: Walking into a bookstore or library makes me oddly happy :)
tReS: I don't have a favorite color
cUaTrO: I have a list of things of things I want to accomplish before I die
cInCo: My favorite genre of music is Indie Rock
sEiS: If I were a fruit, I'd be a mango
sIeTe: I think snails are cute sometimes...don't ask why...

And the Award Goes To: 
(In no specific order)


-CONGRATULATIONS-

From: CARINA :) @ Dystopian Desserts 
 


4 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting the award! And thanks so much for passing it in to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for passing the award on to me. Your blog has a super cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award Carina!!! I'm a new follower and I love that you love Dystopia!! I'm discovering that I do too!

    xo,
    Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations Carina! I'm a follower too!buy desserts online

    ReplyDelete